CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

School Has Begun!

Yikes!  I forgot just how much time and effort went into getting a school year started!  Arranging the classroom, setting up my own space, bulletin boards, planning, copying, and that's just to get started!
Well the 2011 - 2012 school year has begun, and even though it got off to a rocky start, we made it through the first week.  The earthquake during preservice week and the hurricane over the weekend made thing interesting, but we met the school year head-on and with gusto.  We are settling into a routine and started switching for math classes the second day of school.  Students were excited to set up their binders and didn't even seem to mind homework. 
Once I get my head screwed on straight and make it through Back-to-School Night on Wednesday, I will post some classroom pictures and some freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment